Suncroft B&B Accommodation
in Ballina, County Mayo, Ireland
Irish Tourist Board (ITB) approved
Suncroft is a town-house situated in very quiet and picturesque surroundings at the rear of St Muredach's Cathedral, overlooking the River Moy.
The B&B is beside Ballina town's Swimming Pool and only 2 minutes walk from the town centre.
- 5 En-suite bedrooms
- Satellite & Cable TV - all rooms
- Tea/Coffee facilities - all rooms
- Drying room for fishermen & golfers
- Deep Freeze facilities for fish
- Off-street parking for 5 cars
- 1 mile from newly extended 18-hole Ballina Golf Course - Special weekly Green Fees available
- 8 miles from famous Links Course in Enniscrone
- 1 minute walk from world famous Ridge Pool & River Moy
- Walking distance of all local Bars & Restaurants
- Short drive to Céide Fields and Foxford Woollen Mills